The MTF Challenge uses the ICS Team Registration & Submission Platform to help make it easier to manage your participation. On this platform you can:
- Register multiple teams of students.
- Manage all teams from one master account, or allow students to setup their own teams.
- Participate in multiple competitions.
- Earn points toward academic badges.
- Save your information for future years.
- Get direct feedback from judges.
- And more.
To Signup teams of students for the MTF Challenge, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the MTF Challenge page on the ICS Registration and Submission Platform.
- Click the Blue "Register Team" button on the lower left corner of the page. This will prompt you to login or create an account if you do not already have one. (You will need to click a verification link sent via email to activate your account if you are just signing up). Once you have your account setup, you will need to return and click this blue button again to complete your team's registration.
- After you have your account, you will be able to go through to the Team Registration. The blue "Register Team" button will take you to your User Dashboard with a form to Register your first team including a Team Name, the Organization Name, City, and State where you are located, and the student team members.
- Once you register a team, you will see it show up in your "Team Registrations" list. You can always go back and register more by clicking the "Register New Team" button on this page, or by going back to the Modeling the Future page and starting a second team there.
Teams must be registered for the MTF Challenge by October 28th, 2017.
Submitting to the Challenge:
Submissions for the MTF Challenge will be through your user Dashboard on the ICS platform. The submission period will open October 28th, and closes November 25th.