Registration for the 2018-2019 MTF Challenge is now open! The MTF Challenge uses the ICS Competition Management Platform to handle team registrations, submissions, and judging. To create your team and get the internal updates, sample scenario response topics, and reports follow this process:
- Visit the MTF Challenge landing page on the ICS Competition Management Platform.
- Signup for an account (if you have not done so already) on the ICS Competition Management Platform using the button in the top right of the screen.
- Once you have an account, login, and then click the "Register" button on the MTF Challenge landing page.
- This will take you to your user dashboard where you will complete your team registration for the MTF Challenge. Complete the form, and your team will be registered for the Challenge and will receive the internal updates and materials just for our registered teams.
- If you would like to register multiple teams for the challenge, simply click the "My Teams" link on the left-hand side of your user dashboard, find the 2018-19 MTF Challenge, and click to register additional teams. One account can register as many teams as you like. There are no restrictions on the number of teams per school or organization. You can also edit your team registration information by going to this same page and clicking on the existing team's name. You can edit team members and other information here up until the date of submissions.
- If you have questions on registering your team(s), please contact: email@example.com.