About the Program
For the upcoming season of the Modeling the Future Challenge, we are offering a chance for up to 10 past participants to join this year’s Challenge Ambassadors! Ambassadors will collaborate on a monthly basis with the challenge management team and actuary volunteers to create inspiring, thought provoking, and engaging content about the MTFC and the Actuarial Process. What challenges can you solve? What risks can you overcome? What recommendations can you present? You will be guided by our program engagement team in creating new social media posts & website content, sharing your experiences and helping connect with new participants.
Challenge Ambassadors will be provided with a monthly engagement prompt from September through April to create marketing content that will be published on the MTFC social media channels and website. Content can be in multiple forms including video, animation, graphics, pictures with captions, or blog articles. You will not be required to post these on your own social media accounts, so there is no need to make personal accounts public.
- Previous participation in the MTFC since 2018
- Successful completion of the Project Phase
- Current or graduated student
- Not have participated previously in the Challenge Ambassador Program
- Signed photo release waiver (by parent/guardian if under 18)
Why become an ambassador?
- Volunteer hours from a nonprofit organization (1 hour per piece of content submitted)
- Merch: T-shirt & Sticker
- Graphic design & branding experience
- Recognition at 2024 Symposium
Applications are due Sunday, September 17 at 11:59pm Pacific.