The Modeling the Future Challenge is judged by a panel of actuarial professionals from across the country. Judging Committee members review and refine the judging rubric and review criteria to ensure clear definition of all rules. Committee members are responsible for reviewing complete submissions and determining the Actuarial Scholarship Award winners for the best Modeling the Future reports.
MTF Judging Committee Members:
- Mark DeStefano, RGA, Associate Actuary
- Brian Donlan, FCAS, Allstate
- Kaitlin Fink, FSA, MAAA, Milliman Inc.
- Katy Geller, FSA, MAAA, PwC
- Kristy Gilpin, Allstate
- Roy Goldman, FSA, Retired Actuary
- Josh Grode, FCAS, MAAA, Encompass Insurance
- Eric Hassel, Encompass Insurance
- Melissa Hollis, FSA
- Nick Lewis, FSA, MAAA, Milliman Inc.
- Jerry Miccolis, FCAS, MAAA, CFA, CERA, Retired Actuary
- Jeffrey Newman, ASA, Retired Actuary
- Rebecca Owen, FSA, FCA, MAAA, Society of Actuaries
- Tony Pistilli, FSA, MAAA, CERA, Mercer
- Peter Rossi, FSA, CERA, FCA, MAAA, Defense Human Resources Activity
- Ariqa Sattar, PwC
- Vikas Shah, FCAS, Milliman Inc.
- Taher Suratwala, FCAS, Zurich North America
- Tom Wakefield, FSA, Youngstown State University
- Tom Zavist, EA, FSA, Retired Actuary
- Junjie Zhang, FSA, MAAA, Walgreen Co.
If you are an actuary, or in a related profession, and would like to learn more about becoming a member of the Judging Committee for upcoming Modeling the Future Challenges, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org